Seems like a simple shot of a furniture group in a hotel room – from an all day shoot for a customer in Atlanta. But not really so simple. I was using two remote flash units, and when I started the post processing, I saw one of my bright umbrellas in the middle of the picture hung on the wall! I had done another shot from another angle and the picture had no reflection, but was obviously a different shape. By copying and then using skew for that layer I managed to replace the flashed out picture on the wall with this one. Then I penned around the lamp shade in the base layer and erased the new layer in that area so the original lamp shade moved back in front. There were also many shadows that I had to subdue, using a medium size 20% hard brush. Finally as I looked over the whole picture I saw two more flaws. One still remains – a leg of one of my light stands on the breakfast bar shows in the mirror. The other was a child’s small plastic toy under the chair! I had to carefully clone it out matching both the carpet pattern and the shadow. What might have been just a quick color balance and exposure adjustment turned into a 25 minute detailed effort!